If you have a problem or question not answered on this page, please contact VYP here.
- I just joined VYP online, now what?
- After you've joined VYP, expect to receive a confirmation email from the VYP staff. You will be assigned a VYP Ambassador within two weeks and they can help you get acclimated to the organization. You can also check out the calendar of events on VYP’s home page and register to attend an upcoming event. If you have any questions about what you can do to further engage with VYP, feel free to email email@example.com.
- How much does it cost to become a VYP member?
- VYP membership is FREE to join. VYP events range from $10-$20 per even
- What are the age requirements to be a member of VYP?
- VYP members are 21-39 year old young professionals. VYP programming is designed for this demographic.
- What happens when you turn 40 years old?
- At 40 years old, you will become a VYP Alumni. VYP alums are invited to our two biggest mixers of the year: VYPís Anniversary Fusion Mixer in March and White Hot Fusion Mixer in August. There also are a few special alumni events scheduled throughout the year.
- What days and times of the day are events?
VYP understands that not everyone can make every event; however, we schedule our events at various times to accommodate as many changing schedules as possible. The times listed below are typical event times. Please refer to the event itself for the most accurate date and time of each event.
- VYP breakfast events are between 7:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- VYP luncheons are between 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- VYP dinner events and Fusion Mixers are between 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Special events, like White Hot, vary year-to-year
- How can I get more involved with VYP?
- VYP currently has six committees in which young professionals can get involved: Ambassadors, Community Outreach, Marketing, Events, Collegiate Outreach and Toastmasters. VYP is always looking for member volunteers to sit on one of our committees. For more information about how you can join a VYP committee, contact us.